The Racine Public Library has a Local History Room. Appointments can be made to view materials located in the History Room. Contact Rebecca Leannah for more information. Her email address is email@example.com.
- The Library has a number of physical resources that you can use to start your research. If you are at the library you can go to 929.1 and find information this information.
- Ancestry.com Library Edition The Racine Public Library patrons have access to Ancestry Library Edition. In order to use this service, you will need to come down to the library. You can bring in your own computer and connect via WiFi or you may use one of our internet terminals. If you are trying to access the resource when the library is closed, the library’s WiFi reaches down into the library parking lot.
- Genealogy Resources from BadgerLink
- Chronicling America
- Newspaper Resources from BadgerLink
- FamilySearch.org: A service provided by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Heritage Quest This resource is brought to you by BadgerLink.
The Racine Public Library has a number of materials that are available with the subject of Racine’s history. Racine History Room at the Racine Public Library: The Racine Public Library has a Racine History Room which patrons may use. You will need to check in with the Adult Services staff to use the room.
- Finding Aids for the Racine History Room @ Racine Public Library
- Finding Aids for Racine County Clubs and Councils