Wondering what to read, listen to, watch or play next? Here are some ideas!
Explore Something New
- Our physical catalog — Browse our newest fiction, non-fiction, young adult reads, DVDs and more.
- Wisconsin’s Digital Library — Check out our newest digital titles or what others are reading. You can even explore curated guides. The e-books, audiobooks and magazines here are also available through the Libby app. You can access all of these titles with your library card number and PIN.
- Book Club Kits — Need some ideas for your book club? Try checking out one of our book club kits! These kits contain multiple copies of a recommended read as well as discussion questions.
- Read to order — Let our librarians know what you like, and we’ll send you a few ideas for what to try next!
- What Should I Read Next? — Enter a book or author you love to see a list of similar titles.
- Goodreads — After you make an account and log books you’ve read before, Goodreads will recommend new titles based off books you’ve already enjoyed.
- To get more reading recommendations on an ongoing basis, try subscribing to our newsletter or visiting our blog.
- Looking for reading ideas for a fourth or fifth grader? Try our annual Battle of the Books challenge — or peruse its reading list for Racine Public Library’s curated titles.
- Need help deciding which of our digital media platforms is best for you? We’ve broken down the differences between two of our apps, Libby and hoopla.
- Interested in an item that’s not currently available? Try placing a hold or an interlibrary loan.