Wondering what to read, listen to, watch or play next? Here are some ideas!
Explore Something New
- Our physical catalog — Browse our newest fiction, non-fiction, young adult reads, DVDs and more.
- Wisconsin’s Digital Library — Check out our newest digital titles or what others are reading. You can even explore curated guides. The e-books, audiobooks and magazines here are also available through the Libby app. You can access all of these titles with your library card number and PIN.
- Book Club Kits — Need some ideas for your book club? Try checking out one of our book club kits! These kits contain multiple copies of a recommended read as well as discussion questions.
- What Should I Read Next? — Enter a book or author you love to see a list of similar titles.
- Goodreads — After you make an account and log books you’ve read before, Goodreads will recommend new titles based off books you’ve already enjoyed.
Book Club Reading Lists
- Seasonal Screams and Summer Scares Titles — Read ahead on our seasonal screams and summer scares book club lists, or peruse the titles on your own time for our favorite horror reads. And if you’re interested, see upcoming dates for the seasonal screams and summer scares programs.
- To get more reading recommendations on an ongoing basis, try subscribing to our newsletter or visiting our blog.
- Looking for reading ideas for a fourth or fifth grader? Try our annual Battle of the Books challenge — or peruse its reading list for Racine Public Library’s curated titles.
- Need help deciding which of our digital media platforms is best for you? We’ve broken down the differences between two of our apps, Libby and hoopla.
- Interested in an item that’s not currently available? Try placing a hold or an interlibrary loan.