Print your documents from your phone, computer or other device.
Our printing station is located on our second floor, across from the staircase. A copier is available on the first floor as well.
How does the library’s wireless printing work?
To print a file or webpage from your computer:
- Visit PrinterOn.net/RacinePL/library.
- Enter your email address.
- Select the document you’re printing.
- To print a file on your computer: Click “browser” and select the file.
- To print a webpage: Copy the URL of the page you want to print and paste it into the text box.
- Click the green “print” button, then visit the printer station to pick up your document.
To print an attachment from an email:
- Black and white: Forward an email with the attachments you want to print to [email protected].
- Color: Forward an email with the attachments you want to print to [email protected].
To print a file or webpage from your phone:
- Download the PrinterOn app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store if you don’t already have it.
- Follow the instructions in the app to print.