Express your creativity and be inspired by your fellow community members with support from your public library.
The library has a number of opportunities to participate in programs and take online courses.
The Innovation Lab
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Flashforge Creator Pro 2 3D Printer x 3
- Dual Independent Extruder
- Build Volume: 200*148*150mm
- Software: FlashPrint
- PLA filament provided
Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer
- Single Extruder
- Build Volume: 255x155x170mm
- Software Options: Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer
- PLA Filament provided
Dremel Laser Cutter
- Engraving Area: 18.4” x 12” (467 mm x 304.8 mm)
- Cutting Area: 20” x 12” (508 mm x 304.8 mm)
- Max Engraving Height: 1.25” (32 mm)
- Max Cutting Height: Wood and Acrylic: ¼” (6 mm)
Canon VIXIA HR R800 HD Video Camera
- Screen Recording Resolution of 1920 x 1080
- HDMI Connectivity
- Records to an HD Card
Aber Best 21 MegaPixel Camera
- F-7.45mm F3.0
- 8x Zoom
Maker Mondays are held on the 2nd Monday of every month. The Innovation Lab will be open from 9 am – 7 pm on Mondays.
LinkedIn Learning (Provided by SHARE libraries. Your library card is needed) Learn skills for the 21st-century workplace, including how to use graphic design software, create a logo, and more.