What is a PIN?
PIN stands for a personal identification number. You need to use your PIN in conjunction with your library card number to access information about your patron account online.
How do I get a PIN?
If you don’t know your PIN please contact the Library’s Circulation Desk, 636-9241. You will need to give the staff your library card number so that they can access your patron account and add a PIN to it or remind you if one has already been set up. Your PIN should be a four-digit number that is easy for you to remember.
How do I change my PIN?
The staff at the Library’s Circulation Desk or the Mobile Library change your PIN. When you visit one of these locations you will need to present your library card. You can also call either location. Please see previous How do I get a PIN?
You can change your PIN yourself by following these instructions:
- Go to the SHARE catalog
- This will take you to the SHARE catalog where you click on My Account and log in with your library card# and current pin.
- Click on the Personal Information Tab
- Click on Change PIN
- Type in your Current PIN into the corresponding text box.
- Enter the new PIN that you want to change to in the New PIN textbox.
- Enter this new PIN again Confirm New PIN box.
- Click the Update button.