Racine Public Library Curbside pick-up. Updated 5/26/2020
- Request Racine Public Library materials to be placed on hold by calling 262.217.7631 or online at www.racinelibrary.info. (A RPL library card is required)
- An email will be sent when your “holds” become available. Pick up your holds anytime, Monday – Thursday 9 pm-6 pm or Friday & Saturday 11 am – 4 pm.
- Curbside Pick Up will take place at the Lake Ave entrance, on the west side of the building, there will be a table and a tent. (Construction is taking place on Library Drive)
- Upon your arrival call 262.636.9390, verify your identity with the last four digits of your library card or by your name and telephone number. If you are unable to leave your vehicle, please let staff know when you call at the library. If you do not have a cell phone, please approach the pick up table for assistance
- Staff members, in masks and gloves, will place your bagged holds on the pick-up table. Staff will not be handing off any items.
- Pick up your bag and enjoy your materials!
1. Staff members will be wearing masks and gloves
2. The Pick Up Table will be sanitized before and after each pick-up
3. Please return materials(books, CDs, DVDs, video games, etc). off at one the book drop locations. If the item you borrowed from the library is too large to fit in a book drop, you may bring them to curbside pick up and place it on a cart.
4. Materials returned to the book drop will be placed in quarantine for 72 hours
6. Any questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org