What is a PIN?
PIN stands for personal identification number. You need to use your PIN in conjunction with your library card number to access information about your patron account in the library’s catalog.
How do I get a PIN?
If you don’t know what your PIN is, please contact the library’s circulation desk, 636-9241. You will need to give the staff your library card number so that they can access your patron account and add a PIN to it. Your PIN should be a number that is easy for you to remember.
How do I change my PIN?
You can have the staff at the library’s circulation desk or at the Mobile Library change your PIN.
You can change it yourself by following these instructions:
- Go to the SHARE catalog access page
- This will take you to the SHARE catalog where you click on My Account and login with your library card# and current pin.
- Click onChange PIN
- Type in your Current PIN
- Enter your current PIN in the box marked “PIN”
- Enter the new PIN that you want to change to in the New PIN box
- Enter this new PIN again Confirm New PIN box.
- Click the Update button.